International English Language Testing System
- IELTS is a standardized test for evaluating your English level proficiency.
- IELTS is accepted around the globe by different universities.
- IELTS is taken by non native speakers of English
- IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP education Australia, and the Cambridge ESOL.
When a candidate is appearing for the test score shows his proficiency in the band format.
Out of total 9 bands. The IELTS result is valid for two years.
- IELTS is mainly in two modules; General and Academic.
- General is usually taken by candidates opting for immigration or work permit visa. Whereas Academic is taken up by Candidates who want to go abroad for further studies.
IELTS test consists of four modules
||ABOUT THE MODULE
||NO. OF QUESTIONS
||4 Conversational listening Sections; consisting of gap filling, matching, & multiple choice.
||3 reading comprehensions; consisting of gap filling, matching headings, true /false/not given
||Diagram description / letter writing of 150 words min.
Descriptive essay of 250 words min
||Task 1 – 20 min
Task 2 – 40 min
||In the module you need to show your proficiency in speaking; mostly on the basis of questions asked by the interviewer.
||7 min – Personal Questions
2 min – Cue-card
3 min – Counter questions on Cue card
1 min – Preparation time
IELTS is taken in mostly all cities including Baroda as well. There are 4 dates in Baroda usually in a month. British Council has one date and IDP has 3 dates. IELTS
*Fees are paid by students who only want to go for coaching
Dhrron is officially registered with the British Council as well as the IDP for online exam registration for securing test dates for candidates [for both modules].
“Continual education of ones self is the only way of ensuring security for your future, whether you own your independent business or are working for someone else…”