Maybe you want the very best education available. Maybe you want to put your career on the fast track by perfecting your English and working with top professionals in your field. Whatever your reasons, one thing is clear – your next step is to go to the U.S.A., which will help you achieve your goals and have fun!
For any international student, the U.S.A. has a lot to offer: the most prestigious, top ranked education anywhere in the world, eclectic cities and beautiful natural parks, artistic, cultural, political and athletic events, and a very multicultural population.
Study in the U.S.A. can help you to embark on this exciting academic voyage, and to make the next decision—where to study.
Eligibility for USA Student Visa
Obtaining a student visa in USA, the students in order to obtain it must satisfy certain eligibility criteria and produce certain documents.
For USA F1 Visa, Student has to fulfill the following conditions:
Documentation for applying Admission (I-20):
- Admission (I-20) into the US University / College
- Student must be bona fide
- Student has to completed 12th Grade, Diploma, Bachelor or Master degree from home country
- Knowledge of English (TOEFL / IELTS)
- For Undergraduate admission (SAT) For Graduate admission (GRE / GMAT)
- Sufficient finance for their studies in USA
- Statement of Purpose
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- 10th and 12th Credit certificate
- Transcripts from School
- Diploma, Bachelor or Master Marksheets
- Degree certificate of last education
- Transcripts from University / College
- Affidavit of Support from Sponsor
- Bank certificate for financial support
- Students may work on campus as long as they are enrolled in University / College
- Students may apply for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) to gain work experience in their field of study while being a full time student
- Students may take advantage of Optional Practical Training (OPT) once the degree is completed as a full time employee
- Many students obtaining a bachelor or master degree in the United States go on to be sponsored by their employer for an H1B Work Visa
“Continual education of ones self is the only way of ensuring security for your future, whether you own your independent business or are working for someone else…”