fbpx Skip to content

Dependent Visa:

Candidates abroad on student programs, Permanent Residence or Work permit category can bring their dependents. This type of application will normally apply to their spouse, partners, children, and elderly dependant relatives. To be eligible for an Open Work Permit, graduating international students must meet the requirements under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. For those who are looking to bring their family to join them in the country, the team of Dhrron Consultancy can ensure success of your dependent visa application.

Designed using Hoot Business. Powered by WordPress.